Join Our Healthcare Team
American Health Research and affiliated sites hire for the following positions. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply below.
Clinical Research Coordinator:
Candidates should be self-motivated and independent and should thrive in a team-oriented environment. This position is responsible for coordination of all aspects of an assigned clinical trial including recruiting and enrolling subjects, performing necessary clinical study procedures, compiling data, and communicating well with subjects, institutional review boards, and regulatory agencies. Experience with ECGs, Pulmonary Function Testing, and Phlebotomy a plus.
Clinical Research Coordinators, Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, LPNs or with previous experience in Clinical Research are encouraged to apply for this position. Must have good oral and written communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail. CCRC preferred, but not required, although candidate must be willing to work toward this certification. Experience with electronic data capture (EDC) a plus.
The Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for assisting with duties performed by a Clinical Research Coordinator which include all facets of executing a clinical trial including, but not limited to:
- File, fax, and/or scan all source, medical, and diagnostic documents
- Assist in creating and maintaining patient charts for upcoming and ongoing trials.
- Assist in lab duties, such as processing labs and sending labs
- Calling patients
- Maintain medical equipment and supplies
- Assist in the receipt and return of study supplies, including study drug and equipment
- Set up exam rooms and monitoring rooms for coordinators
We also offer internships for many different roles in our organization: clinical research coordinator, marketing, and finance. We have worked with many universities in the Carolinas to provide a nurturing learning environment. We work with students to ensure all requirements for coursework are met.